This unit is only available to contractors for professional installation
The Ultra-Aire XT205H is the largest capacity whole house residential dehumidifier on the market. Ideally suited for large homes with high ceilings, the XT205H effectively conditions inside humid air and provides the proper amount of fresh air ventilation for homes up to 5,000 square feet.
- Small Footprint, High Capacity – Retains the same cabinet size as the XT155H but removes up to 205 pints of water a day.
- Smart Controls – Controlled by a variety of 24-volt remote wired controls that can be used for many applications.
- Low Temperature Operation – Engineered for low temperature operation providing comfort year round.
- Ducting Option – Optional fresh outdoor air may be ducted to the unit, providing fresh air to dilute indoor pollutants and maintain high oxygen content in the air.
- Easy Reset Button – Push button reset for transformer protection.
- Maximum Water Removal: 205 Pints / 97 Litres / 25.63 Gallons per Day
- Efficiency: 5.7 Pints/kWh
- Energy Factor: 2.7 L/kWh
- Blower: 526 CFM @ 0.0" WG, 495 CFM @ 0.2” WG, 458 CFM @ 0.4” WG
- Operating Temperature Range: 49°F (9.4°C) minimum, 95°F (35°C) maximum
- Average Sound Level: 59.7 dBA
- Sizing: 5,000 ft² (464.5 m²)
- Power: 1525 watts @ 80°F and 60% RH
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt – 1 phase - 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 13.2 amps
- Power Cord: 9 ft (2.7m), 115 VAC, Ground
- Air Filter: MERV-13, Efficiency of 65% ASHRAE Dust Spot
- Filter Size (W x H x D): 16″ (40.6 cm) x 20″ (50.8 cm) x 2″ (5 cm)
- Duct Connection: 6” Round Inlet, 10” Round Inlet, 10” Oval Outlet
- Drain Connection: 3/4” Threaded Female NPT
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x L): 20.25" (51.4 cm) x 21.75" (55.2 cm) x 41.5" (105.4 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x L): 25" (63.5 cm) x 28" (71.12 cm) x 42" (106.7 cm)
- Unit Weight: 140 lbs (63.5 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 173 lbs (78.5 kg)
- Part Number: 4031560
What's In The Box?
- Ultra-Aire XT205H Dehumidifier
- 2 Round Duct Inlet Collars (6" and 10")
- 1 Oval Exhaust Collar (10")
- MERV-13 Filter
- Owner's Manual
Unmatched 6-Year-Limited Warranty
Ultra-Aire dehumidifiers should only be installed by professional qualified contractors. You may also want to consult your contractor prior to purchasing accessories for custom installation.
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in pints per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in litres per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
Moisture Removal Capacity in litres per day at 27°C (80°F) and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Moisture Removal Capacity in pints per day at 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Temperature range the unit will function at. Unit will not remove moisture in temperatures below the operating range.
Power draw in amps during normal operation of the unit. Unit may draw more power briefly during initial power up.
Condensate Pump allows water removed from the unit to automatically be pumped thru tubing to a drain, even if drain is higher than unit. Without a condensate pump, water can only flow to a drain that is lower then the unit.
- Whole house
No posts found