This unit is only available to contractors for professional installation
The Ultra Aire XT155H high-capacity, whole house ventilating dehumidifier features revolutionary dehumidification. XT Dehumidification allows this unit to remove up to 155 pints of water a day, providing fresh air ventilation while using only an unprecedented 8.0 amps (7.3 pints per Kilowatt hour). The Ultra Aire XT155H includes air filtration to improve indoor air quality.
- Air Filtration – Superior MERV-13 filtration to improve indoor air quality.
- Optional Outdoor Air Ducting – Optional fresh outdoor air may be ducted, providing fresh air which dilutes indoor pollutants and maintains high oxygen content in the air.
- Low Temperature Operation – Engineered for low temperature operation providing comfort year round.
- Convenient Reset Button – Push button reset for transformer protection.
- Remote Controlled – Variety of 24-volt dampers and controls that can be used for many applications.
- Maximum Water Removal: 155 Pints / 73 Litres / 19.375 Gallons per Day
- Efficiency: 7.3 Pints/kWh
- Energy Factor: 3.4 L/kWh
- Blower: 391 CFM @ 0.0" WG, 363 CFM @ 0.2” WG, 337 CFM @ 0.4” WG
- Operating Temperature Range: 49°F (9.4°C) minimum, 95°F (35°C) maximum
- Average Sound Level: 57.3 dBA
- Sizing: 3,500 ft² (325 m²)
- Power: 920 watts @ 80°F and 60% RH
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt – 1 phase - 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 8 amps
- Power Cord: 9 ft (2.7m), 115 VAC, Ground
- Air Filter: MERV-13, Efficiency of 65% ASHRAE Dust Spot
- Filter Size (W x H x D): 16″ (40.6 cm) x 20″ (50.8 cm) x 2″ (5 cm)
- Duct Connection: 6” Round Inlet, 10” Round Inlet, 10” Oval Outlet
- Drain Connection: 3/4” Threaded Female NPT
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x L): 20.25" (51.4 cm) x 21.75" (55.2 cm) x 41.5" (105.4 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x L): 25" (63.5 cm) x 28" (71.12 cm) x 42" (106.7 cm)
- Unit Weight: 140 lbs (63.5 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 162 lbs (73.5 kg)
- Part Number: 4031070
What's In The Box?
- Ultra-Aire XT155H Dehumidifier
- 2 Round Duct Inlet Collars (6" and 10")
- 1 Oval Exhaust Collar (10")
- MERV 13 Filter
- Owner's Manual
Unmatched 6-Year-Limited Warranty
Ultra-Aire dehumidifiers should only be installed by professional qualified contractors. You may also want to consult your contractor prior to purchasing accessories for custom installation.
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in pints per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in litres per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
Moisture Removal Capacity in litres per day at 27°C (80°F) and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Moisture Removal Capacity in pints per day at 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Temperature range the unit will function at. Unit will not remove moisture in temperatures below the operating range.
Power draw in amps during normal operation of the unit. Unit may draw more power briefly during initial power up.
Condensate Pump allows water removed from the unit to automatically be pumped thru tubing to a drain, even if drain is higher than unit. Without a condensate pump, water can only flow to a drain that is lower then the unit.
- Whole house
No posts found