This unit is only available to contractors for professional installation
The first split whole house ventilating dehumidifier. The revolutionary new Ultra Aire SD12 transforms how residential humidity issues are solved in hot humid climates. It is designed specificcaly for applications that need additional first stage cooling. The SD12 is the most efficient, cost-effective way to control humidity, enhance comfort, and boost indoor air quality.
- Whole House Dehumidification – Provides all the benefits of supplemental whole house dehumidification with none of the drawbacks: heat load, noise, and vibration.
- First Stage Sensisble Cooling - Removes over 180 pints of water per day and provides sensible cooling to the living space.
- Split Ventilation Dehumidification - Ventilation function is controlled separately from dehumidification and filtration, allowing customization for any application.
- Fresh Air Ventilation – Ability to supply truly dehumidified fresh air ventilation for improved indoor air quality and achieving a slight positive pressure to the house.
- Quiet Operation & Small Footprint – Designed for quiet operation with minimal footprint
- Maximum Water Removal: 184 Pints / 87 Litres / 23 Gallons per Day
- Efficiency: 6.6 Pints/kWh
- Energy Factor: 3.1 L/kWh
- Blower: 406 CFM @ 0.0" WG, 374 CFM @ 0.2” WG, 348 CFM @ 0.4” WG
- Sensible Cooling: 4,300 BTUs/Hour
- Operating Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) minimum, 115°F (46°C) maximum
- Sizing: 4,000 ft² (371.6 m²)
- Power: Dehumidifier 160 watts, Condenser 1080 watts
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt – 1 phase - 60 Hz
- Current Draw: Dehumidifier 1.4 amps, Condenser 9.7 amps
- Power Cord: Dehumidifier 9 ft (2.7 m), 115 VAC, Ground, Condenser hard-wired
- Air Filter: MERV-13, Efficiency 90% ASHRAE Dust Spot
- Filter Size (W x H x D): 16″ (40.6 cm) x 20″ (50.8 cm) x 2″ (5 cm)
- Duct Connection: 6” Round Inlet, 10” Round Inlet, 10” Oval Outlet
- Drain Connection: 3/4” Threaded Female NPT
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x L): Dehumidifier 20.25” (51 cm) x 21.75” (55 cm) x 41.5” (105 cm) Condenser 10” (25 cm) x 25.5” (65 cm) x 33” (84 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x L): 35” (89 cm) x 44” (111.7 cm) x 44” (111.7 cm) Dehumidifier and Condensing Shipped Together on Pallet
- Unit Weight: Dehumidifier 110 lbs (50 kg), Condenser 75 lbs (34 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 220 lbs (100 kg)
- Part Number: Whole Unit 4033170 (Dehumidifier 4033175 Condenser 4033192)
What's In The Box?
- Ultra-Aire SD12 Indoor Unit
- Ultra-Aire SD12 Condenser
- Three Duct Collars
- MERV 13 Filter
- Owner's Manual
Unmatched 6-Year-Limited Warranty
Ultra-Aire dehumidifiers should only be installed by professional qualified contractors. You may also want to consult your contractor prior to purchasing accessories for custom installation.
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in pints per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in litres per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
Moisture Removal Capacity in litres per day at 27°C (80°F) and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Moisture Removal Capacity in pints per day at 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Temperature range the unit will function at. Unit will not remove moisture in temperatures below the operating range.
Power draw in amps during normal operation of the unit. Unit may draw more power briefly during initial power up.
Condensate Pump allows water removed from the unit to automatically be pumped thru tubing to a drain, even if drain is higher than unit. Without a condensate pump, water can only flow to a drain that is lower then the unit.
- Whole house
No posts found