This unit should be installed by contractor for professional installation
The Ultra Aire MD33 is the first true in-wall dehumidifier designed to drain directly into a hub-drain or plumbing line making it truly a hands-off dehumidification system. It is energy efficient and runs independent of the HVAC system. It is the perfect solution to control moisture in multi-family applications and features a digital RH control behind a tamper-proof cover.
- In-Wall Dehumidifier – Easily fits inside or through interior studs and runs independently of the HVAC system.
- Digital Control – Digital dehumidistat control internally mounted behind tamper-proof cover.
- Hardwiring Capability – Ability to be hardwired into existing electrical or directly plugged into a 110v outlet.
- Quiet Operation – Designed for quiet operation and energy efficient.
- Water Removal: 33 Pints / 16 Litres / 4.125 Gallons per Day
- Efficiency: 4.25 Pints/kWh
- Energy Factor: 2.0 L/kWh
- Blower: 155 CFM @ 0.0" WG
- Operating Temperature Range: 49°F (9.4°C) minimum, 95°F (35°C) maximum
- Average Sound Level: 45 dBA
- Sizing: 1,200 ft² (112 m²)
- Power: 324 watts @ 80°F and 60% RH
- Supply Voltage: 120 VAC – 1 phase – 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 2.8 amps
- Power Cord: 10’ (3 m), 115 VAC, Ground or Hard-Wired
- Air Filter: 1/2" Washable — mounted
- Drain Hose: 10’ (3 m) Condensate Hose (3/4” ID)
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x L): 14.1875” (36 cm) x 30” (76 cm) x 5.75” (14.6 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x L): 20” (50.8 cm) x 37” (94 cm) x 11” (27.9 cm)
- Unit Weight: 39 lbs (17.7 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 57 lbs (25.9 kg)
- Part Number: 4035900
What's In The Box?
- Ultra Aire MD33 Dehumidifier
- Diffuser Cover with Filter
- Ultra Aire MD33 Installation Instructions
- Drain Hose (10')
- Power Cord (10')
- Hose Clamp
- Grommet for Drain Hose
- Non-Metallic Cable Clamp
- Bag A: #10 Wood Screws (5) • Bag B: #8 Sheet Metal Screws (5) • Bag C: Tamper Resistant Screws for Diffuser Cover (5) and 1/4" Hex T-15 Torx Security Bit • Bag D: Phillips Screws for Diffuser Cover (5)
Unmatched 4-Year-Limited Warranty
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in pints per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in litres per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
Moisture Removal Capacity in pints per day at 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Temperature range the unit will function at. Unit will not remove moisture in temperatures below the operating range.
Power draw in amps during normal operation of the unit. Unit may draw more power briefly during initial power up.
Condensate Pump allows water removed from the unit to automatically be pumped thru tubing to a drain, even if drain is higher than unit. Without a condensate pump, water can only flow to a drain that is lower then the unit.
- Whole house
No posts found