Requires Professional Installation
The Ultra Aire DEH 3000 Digital Control is designed to integrate with the Ultra-Aire line of whole house ventilating dehumidifiers and allows homeowners to precisely monitor and control moisture levels, manage fresh air ventilation (with optional damper), and activate air filtration – all from the convenience of their living space.
- Central Humidity & Fan Integration - Provides monitoring and control of moisture levels along with the operation of the A/C fan.
- Air Filtration Management - Manages fresh air filtration with optional damper.
- Dry Out Cycle Timer - Automatic fan cycling to ensure dry and clean coils.
- Sleek Design - Virtually invisible appearance on the wall.
- Auto Reboot - In the event of a power failure, it resumes operation of the dehumidifier to prior programmed settings.
- A/C Sensor - Automatically activates or deactivates Ultra-Aire Dehumidifier when the air conditioner is running.
- High Temperature Cut-Out - Disables the dehumidification process when the maximum programmed setpoint is reach.
- Operation Voltage: 24 VAC
- Max Current - DMP, COMP, FAN: 1 Amp each
- Humidity Range / Accuracy: 10-95 % RH, +/- 5%
- Auxillary Relay Capacity: 5 Amps, 24 VAC
- Temp Range / Accuracy: 30°F - 90°F, +/- 2°
- Size (W x L x H): 1.06" x 4.95" x 4.19"
- Ultra-Aire 70H, 98H, SD12, XT155H, XT205H
What's in the Box?
- Ultra-Aire DEH 3000 Digital Controller
No posts found