This unit is only available to contractors for professional installation
The Ultra Aire 98H is designed to deliver exceptional indoor air quality by providing dedicated moisture control, fresh air mechanical ventilation and superior air filtration (MERV-13) to the entire home. The unit features an extremely well-insulated, compact horizontal cabinet (optional vertical discharge) for the ultimate in quiet operation.
- Small Footprint – Extremely well-insulated, compact horizontal cabinet.
- Compact Horizontal Cabinet – For the ultimate in quiet operation. Features a horizontal configuration with optional vertical discharge.
- Low Temperature Operation & High Filtration – Engineered for low temperature operation providing comfort year round with superior MERV-13 filtration to improve indoor air quality.
- Convenient Reset Button – Push button reset for transformer protection.
- Easy Control – Onboard dehumidistat with optional DEH 3000/R digital control
- Maximum Water Removal: 98 Pints / 46.37 Litres / 12.25 Gallons per Day
- Efficiency: 6.1 Pints/kWh
- Energy Factor: 2.95 L/kWh
- Blower: 320 CFM @ 0.0" WG, 297 CFM @ 0.2” WG, 215 CFM @ 0.4” WG
- Operating Temperature Range: 49°F (9.4°C) minimum, 95°F (35°C) maximum
- Average Sound Level: 47.5 dBA
- Sizing: 2,300 ft² (213 m²)
- Power: 670 watts @ 80°F and 60% RH
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt – 1 phase - 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 5.9 amps
- Power Cord: 9 ft (2.7m), 115 VAC, Ground
- Air Filter: MERV-13, Efficiency of 65% ASHRAE Dust Spot
- Filter Size (W x H x D): 14.5″ (36.83 cm) x 17.5″ (44.5 cm) x 1.75″ (4.4 cm)
- Duct Connection: 6” Round Inlet, 10” Round Inlet, 10” Round Outlet
- Drain Connection: 3/4” Threaded Female NPT
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x L): 14.5" (36.83 cm) x 19.5" (49.53 cm) x 32.375" (82.23 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x L): 23" (58 cm) x 30" (76 cm) x 40" (101.6 cm)
- Unit Weight: 81 lbs (36.74 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 95 lbs (43 kg)
- Part Number: 4034240
What's In The Box?
- Ultra-Aire 98H Dehumidifier
- 2 Duct Inlet Collars (6" and 10")
- 1 Round Exhaust Collar (10")
- MERV 13 Filter
- Installation & Owner's Manual
Unmatched 6-Year-Limited Warranty
Ultra-Aire dehumidifiers should only be installed by professional qualified contractors. You may also want to consult your contractor prior to purchasing accessories for custom installation.
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in pints per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in litres per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
Moisture Removal Capacity in litres per day at 27°C (80°F) and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Moisture Removal Capacity in pints per day at 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Temperature range the unit will function at. Unit will not remove moisture in temperatures below the operating range.
Power draw in amps during normal operation of the unit. Unit may draw more power briefly during initial power up.
Condensate Pump allows water removed from the unit to automatically be pumped thru tubing to a drain, even if drain is higher than unit. Without a condensate pump, water can only flow to a drain that is lower then the unit.
- Whole house
No posts found