This unit is only available to contractors for professional installation
The Ultra-Aire 70H is the first compact, high-efficiency, whole house ventilating dehumidifier designed to fit in tight, low-clearance applications. It is ideal for a small home, condo, or apartment application. The unit can be tied into a forced air duct system, ducted with separate ducting, or used in a freestanding application. It can be installed in mechanical rooms, closets, attics, basements, and crawlspaces
- Small Footprint – Designed to fit in tight, low-clearance applications.
- Innovative Cabinet Design – Rotatable exhaust outlet provides for horizontal or vertical discharge.
- Optional Ducting – Ducting option for fresh outdoor air ventilation.
- Convenient Reset Button – Push button reset for transformer protection.
- Easy Control – Onboard dehumidistat with optional DEH 3000/R digital control
- Maximum Water Removal: 70 Pints / 33 Litres / 8.75 Gallons per Day
- Efficiency: 5.0 Pints/kWh
- Energy Factor: 2.4 L/kWh
- Blower: 150 CFM @ 0.0" WG, 140 CFM @ 0.2” WG, 130 CFM @ 0.4” WG
- Operating Temperature Range: 49°F (9.4°C) minimum, 95°F (35°C) maximum
- Average Sound Level: 55.3 dBA
- Sizing: 1,800 ft² (167 m²)
- Power: 580 watts @ 80°F and 60% RH
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt – 1 phase - 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 5.1 amps
- Power Cord: 9 ft (2.7m), 115 VAC, Ground
- Air Filter: MERV-13, Efficiency of 65% ASHRAE Dust Spot
- Filter Size (W x H x D): 9" (22.8 cm) x 11" (27.9 cm) x 1" (2.5 cm)
- Duct Connection: 8” Round Inlet, 8” Round Outlet
- Drain Connection: 3/4” Threaded Female NPT
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x L): 12" (30.48 cm) x 12" (30.48 cm) x 28" (71.12 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x L): 15" (38 cm) x 16" (40 cm) x 31" (78.74 cm)
- Unit Weight: 55 lbs (25 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs (29 kg)
- Part Number: 4033730
What's In The Box?
- Ultra-Aire 70H Dehumidifier
- MERV 13 Filter
- Owner's Manual
Unmatched 6-Year-Limited Warranty
Ultra-Aire dehumidifiers should only be installed by professional qualified contractors. You may also want to consult your contractor prior to purchasing accessories for custom installation.
- Whole house
No posts found