This unit is only available to contractors for professional installation
The Ultra-Aire 70H is the first compact, high-efficiency, whole house ventilating dehumidifier designed to fit in tight, low-clearance applications. It is ideal for a small home, condo, or apartment application. The unit can be tied into a forced air duct system, ducted with separate ducting, or used in a freestanding application. It can be installed in mechanical rooms, closets, attics, basements, and crawlspaces
- Small Footprint – Designed to fit in tight, low-clearance applications.
- Innovative Cabinet Design – Rotatable exhaust outlet provides for horizontal or vertical discharge.
- Optional Ducting – Ducting option for fresh outdoor air ventilation.
- Convenient Reset Button – Push button reset for transformer protection.
- Easy Control – Onboard dehumidistat with optional DEH 3000/R digital control
- Maximum Water Removal: 70 Pints / 33 Litres / 8.75 Gallons per Day
- Efficiency: 5.0 Pints/kWh
- Energy Factor: 2.4 L/kWh
- Blower: 150 CFM @ 0.0" WG, 140 CFM @ 0.2” WG, 130 CFM @ 0.4” WG
- Operating Temperature Range: 49°F (9.4°C) minimum, 95°F (35°C) maximum
- Average Sound Level: 55.3 dBA
- Sizing: 1,800 ft² (167 m²)
- Power: 580 watts @ 80°F and 60% RH
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt – 1 phase - 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 5.1 amps
- Power Cord: 9 ft (2.7m), 115 VAC, Ground
- Air Filter: MERV-13, Efficiency of 65% ASHRAE Dust Spot
- Filter Size (W x H x D): 9" (22.8 cm) x 11" (27.9 cm) x 1" (2.5 cm)
- Duct Connection: 8” Round Inlet, 8” Round Outlet
- Drain Connection: 3/4” Threaded Female NPT
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x L): 12" (30.48 cm) x 12" (30.48 cm) x 28" (71.12 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x L): 15" (38 cm) x 16" (40 cm) x 31" (78.74 cm)
- Unit Weight: 55 lbs (25 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs (29 kg)
- Part Number: 4033730
What's In The Box?
- Ultra-Aire 70H Dehumidifier
- MERV 13 Filter
- Owner's Manual
Unmatched 6-Year-Limited Warranty
Ultra-Aire dehumidifiers should only be installed by professional qualified contractors. You may also want to consult your contractor prior to purchasing accessories for custom installation.
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in pints per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in litres per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
Moisture Removal Capacity in litres per day at 27°C (80°F) and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Moisture Removal Capacity in pints per day at 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Temperature range the unit will function at. Unit will not remove moisture in temperatures below the operating range.
Power draw in amps during normal operation of the unit. Unit may draw more power briefly during initial power up.
Condensate Pump allows water removed from the unit to automatically be pumped thru tubing to a drain, even if drain is higher than unit. Without a condensate pump, water can only flow to a drain that is lower then the unit.
- Whole house
No posts found