This unit is only available to contractors for professional installation
The Ultra Aire 120V features high capacity performance, removing up to 120 pints per day. It offers a superior level of air filtration (MERV 13) with dedicated fresh air mechanical ventilation for residential homes up to 3,000 square feet. The integral filter housing holds up to 6″ of air filter media, allowing for a variety of filtration options, including MERV 14, without the need for additional equipment. The unique vertical configuration, small-footprint, and innovative dual-exhaust make installation and maintenance much easier in applications where floor space is limited.
- Innovative Dual Exhaust – Ideal for basements, mechanical rooms and large attics.
- Vertical Configuration – Vertical orientation for basements and mechanical rooms where floor space is limited.
- Low Temperature Operation - Engineered for low temperature operation providing comfort year round.
- Superior Filtration – Superior MERV-13 filtration to improve indoor air quality and features ducting option for fresh outdoor air ventilation.
- Convenient Reset Button – Push button reset for transformer protection.
- Maximum Water Removal: 124 Pints / 58 Litres / 15.5 Gallons per Day
- Efficiency: 7.6 Pints/kWh
- Energy Factor: 3.6 L/kWh
- Blower: 445 CFM @ 0.0" WG, 390 CFM @ 0.2” WG, 360 CFM @ 0.4” WG
- Operating Temperature Range: 49°F (9.4°C) minimum, 95°F (35°C) maximum
- Sizing: 3,000 ft² (278 m²)
- Power: 680 watts @ 80°F and 60% RH
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt – 1 phase - 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 5.8 amps
- Power Cord: 9 ft (2.7m), 115 VAC, Ground
- Air Filter: MERV-13, Efficiency of 90% ASHRAE Dust Spot
- Filter Size (W x H x D): 16" (40.6 cm) x 20" (50.8 cm) x 2" (5 cm)
- Duct Connection: 6” Round Inlet, 8” Round Inlet, 8” Round Outlet
- Drain Connection: 3/4” Threaded Female NPT
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x L): 26.75" (68 cm) x 43.5" (110 cm) x 18.75" (47.6 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x L): 25.25" (64 cm) x 23.5" (59.7 cm) x 22" (55.88 cm)
- Unit Weight: 120 lbs (54.4 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 145 lbs (65.7 kg)
- Part Number: 4036400
What's In The Box?
- Ultra-Aire 120V 120-Pint Dehumidifier
- 2 Round Duct Inlet Collars (6 inch and 8-inch)
- 1 Round Exhaust Collar (8-inch)
- MERV 13 Filter
- Owner's Manual
Unmatched 6-Year-Limited Warranty
Ultra-Aire dehumidifiers should only be installed by professional qualified contractors. You may also want to consult your contractor prior to purchasing accessories for custom installation.
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in pints per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in litres per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
Moisture Removal Capacity in litres per day at 27°C (80°F) and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Moisture Removal Capacity in pints per day at 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Temperature range the unit will function at. Unit will not remove moisture in temperatures below the operating range.
Power draw in amps during normal operation of the unit. Unit may draw more power briefly during initial power up.
Condensate Pump allows water removed from the unit to automatically be pumped thru tubing to a drain, even if drain is higher than unit. Without a condensate pump, water can only flow to a drain that is lower then the unit.
- Whole house
No posts found