This unit is only available to contractors for professional installation
The Ultra Aire 120H is designed to deliver exceptional indoor air quality by providing dedicated moisture control, fresh air mechanical ventilation and superior air filtration to the entire home. The unit features an extremely well-insulated, compact horizontal cabinet for the ultimate in quiet operation. The Ultra Aire 120H includes air filtration to improve indoor air quality.
- Quiet Operation – Designed for quiet operation.
- Compact Horizontal Configuration – Features a horizontal configuration with optional vertical discharge.
- Low Temperature Operation - Engineered for low temperature operation providing comfort year round.
- Superior Filtration – Superior MERV-13 filtration to improve indoor air quality and features ducting option for fresh outdoor air ventilation.
- Convenient Reset Button – Push button reset for transformer protection.
- Maximum Water Removal: 121 Pints / 57 Litres / 15.125 Gallons per Day
- Efficiency: 6.1 Pints/kWh
- Energy Factor: 2.95 L/kWh
- Blower: 350 CFM @ 0.0" WG, 285 CFM @ 0.2” WG, 210 CFM @ 0.4” WG
- Operating Temperature Range: 49°F (9.4°C) minimum, 95°F (35°C) maximum
- Sizing: 3,000 ft² (278 m²)
- Power: 840 watts @ 80°F and 60% RH
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt – 1 phase - 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 7.3 amps
- Power Cord: 9 ft (2.7m), 115 VAC, Ground
- Air Filter: MERV-13, Efficiency of 90% ASHRAE Dust Spot
- Filter Size (W x H x D): 14.5″ (36.83 cm) x 17.5″ (44.5 cm) x 1.75″ (4.4 cm)
- Duct Connection: 6” Round Inlet, 10” Round Inlet, 10” Round Outlet
- Drain Connection: 3/4” Threaded Female NPT
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x L): 14.375" (36.5 cm) x 21" (53 cm) x 32.1875" (81.7 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x L): 18.5" (47 cm) x 23.5" (59.7 cm) x 40" (101.6 cm)
- Unit Weight: 91 lbs (41 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 101 lbs (45.8 kg)
- Part Number: 4031957
What's In The Box?
- Ultra-Aire 120H Dehumidifier
- Ultra-Aire 120H Installation Instructions
- Ultra-Aire 120H Leveling Feet
- Owner's Manual
Unmatched 6-Year-Limited Warranty
Ultra-Aire dehumidifiers should only be installed by professional qualified contractors. You may also want to consult your contractor prior to purchasing accessories for custom installation.
- Whole house
No posts found