This unit is only available to contractors for professional installation
The Ultra Aire 120H is designed to deliver exceptional indoor air quality by providing dedicated moisture control, fresh air mechanical ventilation and superior air filtration to the entire home. The unit features an extremely well-insulated, compact horizontal cabinet for the ultimate in quiet operation. The Ultra Aire 120H includes air filtration to improve indoor air quality.
- Quiet Operation – Designed for quiet operation.
- Compact Horizontal Configuration – Features a horizontal configuration with optional vertical discharge.
- Low Temperature Operation - Engineered for low temperature operation providing comfort year round.
- Superior Filtration – Superior MERV-13 filtration to improve indoor air quality and features ducting option for fresh outdoor air ventilation.
- Convenient Reset Button – Push button reset for transformer protection.
- Maximum Water Removal: 121 Pints / 57 Litres / 15.125 Gallons per Day
- Efficiency: 6.1 Pints/kWh
- Energy Factor: 2.95 L/kWh
- Blower: 350 CFM @ 0.0" WG, 285 CFM @ 0.2” WG, 210 CFM @ 0.4” WG
- Operating Temperature Range: 49°F (9.4°C) minimum, 95°F (35°C) maximum
- Sizing: 3,000 ft² (278 m²)
- Power: 840 watts @ 80°F and 60% RH
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt – 1 phase - 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 7.3 amps
- Power Cord: 9 ft (2.7m), 115 VAC, Ground
- Air Filter: MERV-13, Efficiency of 90% ASHRAE Dust Spot
- Filter Size (W x H x D): 14.5″ (36.83 cm) x 17.5″ (44.5 cm) x 1.75″ (4.4 cm)
- Duct Connection: 6” Round Inlet, 10” Round Inlet, 10” Round Outlet
- Drain Connection: 3/4” Threaded Female NPT
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x L): 14.375" (36.5 cm) x 21" (53 cm) x 32.1875" (81.7 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x L): 18.5" (47 cm) x 23.5" (59.7 cm) x 40" (101.6 cm)
- Unit Weight: 91 lbs (41 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 101 lbs (45.8 kg)
- Part Number: 4031957
What's In The Box?
- Ultra-Aire 120H Dehumidifier
- Ultra-Aire 120H Installation Instructions
- Ultra-Aire 120H Leveling Feet
- Owner's Manual
Unmatched 6-Year-Limited Warranty
Ultra-Aire dehumidifiers should only be installed by professional qualified contractors. You may also want to consult your contractor prior to purchasing accessories for custom installation.
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in pints per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in litres per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
Moisture Removal Capacity in litres per day at 27°C (80°F) and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Moisture Removal Capacity in pints per day at 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Temperature range the unit will function at. Unit will not remove moisture in temperatures below the operating range.
Power draw in amps during normal operation of the unit. Unit may draw more power briefly during initial power up.
Condensate Pump allows water removed from the unit to automatically be pumped thru tubing to a drain, even if drain is higher than unit. Without a condensate pump, water can only flow to a drain that is lower then the unit.
- Whole house
No posts found