This accessory is typically used in a ducted setup of the Santa Fe or Hi-E Dry dehumidifiers. In fact, it works with all Santa Fe dehumidifier models. The optional humidistat is setup like a thermostat for an air conditioner—it's wired to the unit and mounted to a wall in a separate space to monitor and control the humidity. Features include:
- Option to monitor and control the humidity in a space separate from the dehumidifier itself.
- Is easily wired for precise and convenient control of humidity level (professional installation is recommended)
Note: This model uses a 120-volt power supply. To ensure the wiring is correct and completed to code, the manufacturer suggests having an electrician help with installation.
- Dimensions (in.)4 11/16 in. high x 2 15/16 in. wide x 2 1/8 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm)119 mm high x 75 mm wide x 54 mm deep
- Temperature Range: 50 F to 125 F (10 C to 52 C)
- Electrical Ratings120 Vac, Full Load: 7.5A; 120 Vac, Locked Rotor: 30.0A; 120 Vac, Resistive: 12.0A;
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 20 to 80% RH
- Voltage: 120 Vac
- Differential: 4% to 6% RH
No posts found