The Santa Fe Max Dry Dual Dehumidifier (Impact 155) was specifically designed for large basements and crawlspaces.
- Removes 155 Pints/Day
- Sized for 3,600 Sq. Ft.
- Draws 8.0 Amps
The high-capacity (391 cfm) blower on the unit circulates air more effectively in larger applications. The Santa Fe Max Dry Dual’s horizontal configuration, dual outlet design, and insulated cabinet for quieter operation enable its exceptional performance in all larger basement and crawlspace applications. Levelling feet come standard on the Santa Fe Max Dry Dual to help ensure proper operation. Optional condensate pump and ducting kits provide the installation flexibility necessary for the most challenging applications.
High Efficiency – The MOST energy-efficient large capacity residential dehumidifier on the market.
Low Temperature Operation – Engineered for the temperature and air flow issues that surface in crawlspaces and basements. When many conventional dehumidifiers have stopped removing water, the Max Dry Dual continues to protect your family and your home.
Superior Air Filtration – MERV-11 filtration is standard, capturing particles (including mold spores) down to 1 micron in size. This superior level of air filtration keeps the Max Dry Dual working at peak efficiency while cleaning the air.
Auto Restart – Santa Fe dehumidifiers will automatically restart at the original setting after a power outage.
Optional Equipment – Ducting kits and condensate pumps are available for use with the Max Dry Dual. These optional kits provide the ultimate in flexibility for your specific installation requirements.
Santa Fe 5-Year-Limited warranty
- 2 Year Warranty on Parts & Labor;
- 5 Year Warranty on Compressor/Condenser
- Part Number: 4031470 (4027450)
- Blower: 391 CFM @ 0.0" WG
- Power: 920 watts @ 80°F (27°C) and 60% RH
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt – 1phase – 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 8.0 amps
- Operating Temperature Range: 56°F (13°C) Minimum, 95°F (27°C) Maximum
- Sized for: 3,600 Ft² (334 m²) - Typical
- Water Removal: 155 pints/day (73 litres/day) - performance at 80°F (27°C) and 60% RH
- Efficiency: 7.3 Pints/kWh
- Energy Factor: 3.4 L/kWh
- Air Filter: MERV -11: 65% Efficient, ASHRAE
- Size: 16" x 20" x 2"
- Power Cord: 9 ft (2.7m), 110-120 VAC, Ground
- Drain Connection: 3/4" Threaded NPT
- Drain Hose: 5/8" ID x 8 ft (2.5m) Direct Gravity Drain Hose
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 20¼" (51cm) x 21¾" (55cm) x 38" (97cm)
- Shipping Box Dimensions (W x H x L): 25" (64cm) x 28" (71cm) x 42" (107cm)
- Weight: 140 lbs (64kg)
- Shipping Weight: 159 lbs (72kg)
What's In The Box?
- Santa Fe Max Dry Dual XT Dehumidifier
- 9-Foot Power Cord
- MERV-11 Air Filter
- 8-Foot Drain Hose
- 4 Leveling Feet
- Owner's Manual
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in pints per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in litres per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
Moisture Removal Capacity in litres per day at 27°C (80°F) and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Moisture Removal Capacity in pints per day at 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Temperature range the unit will function at. Unit will not remove moisture in temperatures below the operating range.
Power draw in amps during normal operation of the unit. Unit may draw more power briefly during initial power up.
Condensate Pump allows water removed from the unit to automatically be pumped thru tubing to a drain, even if drain is higher than unit. Without a condensate pump, water can only flow to a drain that is lower then the unit.
No posts found