The Impact155 is made to handle larger basements, garages and crawl spaces efficiently. Simply put, no job is too big for this powerful yet efficient unit. It makes quite an impact when it comes to making you home comfortable.
- Horizontal Configuration – Horizontal solution is great for larger basement or crawl space applications.
- Quiet Operation – Minimal noise, maximum dehumidification.
- Dual Exhaust Outlets – Allow for air distribution to multiple locations.
- Low Heat Load – Engineered for low temperature operation and the air flow issues that crawl spaces and basements present.
- Auto Restart – Auto restart allows the dehumidifier to automatically restart after a power outage.
- Maximum Water Removal: 155 Pints / 73 Litres / 19.375 Gallons per Day @ 80°F (27°C) and 60%RH
- Minimum Water Removal: 123 Pints / 58 Litres / 15.375 Gallons per Day @ 70°F (21°C) and 60%RH
- Efficiency: Max 7.3 Pints/kWh. Min 7.2 Pints/kWh
- Energy Factor: Max 3.4 L/kWh. Min 3.4 L/kWh
- Blower: 391 CFM @ 0.0" WG
- Operating Temperature Range: 49°F (9°C) Minimum, 95°F (35°C) Maximum
- Average Sound Level: 57 dBA
- Basement Sizing: 3,600 ft² (334 m²) - 4,000 ft² (372 m²) For Crawlspace: 3,600 ft² - 4,400 ft² (334 m² - 409 m²)
- Power: 920 watts @ 80°F (27°C) and 60% RH
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt – 1 phase - 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 8 amps
- Power Cord: 9 ft (2.7 m), 115 VAC, Ground
- Air Filter: MERV-13, Efficiency of 65% ASHRAE Dust Spot
- Filter Size (W x H x D): 16" (40.6 cm) x 20" (50.8 cm) x 2" (5 cm)
- Drain Hose: 8' Direct Gravity Drain Hose (5/8” ID x 7/8” OD)
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x L): 20¼" (51 cm) x 21¾" (55 cm) x 38" (97 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x L): 25" (64 cm) x 28" (71 cm) x 42" (107 cm)
- Unit Weight: 140 lbs (64 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 159 lbs (72 kg)
- Part Number: 4031470
What's In The Box?
- Santa Fe Impact155 Dehumidifier
- MERV-13 Filter
- Drain Hose Attached to Dehumidifier
- Installation & Operation Instructions
Santa Fe 6-Year-Limited Warranty
- 2 Year Warranty on Parts & Labor;
- 6 Year Warranty on Compressor/Condenser
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in pints per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in litres per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
Moisture Removal Capacity in litres per day at 27°C (80°F) and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Moisture Removal Capacity in pints per day at 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Temperature range the unit will function at. Unit will not remove moisture in temperatures below the operating range.
Power draw in amps during normal operation of the unit. Unit may draw more power briefly during initial power up.
Condensate Pump allows water removed from the unit to automatically be pumped thru tubing to a drain, even if drain is higher than unit. Without a condensate pump, water can only flow to a drain that is lower then the unit.
No posts found