This has been discontinued by the Manufacturer and is no longer available.
The Santa Fe Advance120 (Force) dehumidifier is spcifically designed for larger sized basements and crawlspaces
- Removes 120 Pints/Day
- Sized for 2,900 Sq. Ft.
- Draws 7.3 Amps
The optional condensate pump and duct kit can provide the installation flexibility necessary for almost any application. The Santa Fe Force is engineered for extremely quiet operation.
High Efficiency – Exceeds Energy Star® efficiency requirements.
Low Temperature Operation – Engineered for crawlspaces, and the temperature and air flow issues that they present. When many conventional dehumidifiers have stopped removing water from the air, the Santa Fe Force keeps on protecting you and your home.
Superior Air Filtration – MERV-8 filtration is standard on the Santa Fe Force. This superior level of air filtration also keeps the unit working at peak efficiency and out performs other conventional dehumidifiers.
Auto Restart – Santa Fe dehumidifiers will automatically restart at the original setting after a power outage.
Optional Equipment – A duct kit and condensate pump are available for use with the Santa Fe Force. These optional kits provide the ultimate in flexibility for your specific installation requirements.
Santa Fe 5-Year-Limited warranty
- 2 Year Warranty on Parts & Labor;
- 5 Year Warranty on Compressor/Condenser
- Operating Temperature Range: 56°F (13°C) Minimum, 95°F (35°C) Maximum
- Water Removal: 120 pints/day (57 litres/day) - performance at 80°F (27°C) and 60% RH
- Sized for: 2,900 Ft² (269 m²) - Typical
- Blower: 365 CFM @ 0.0" WG
- Power: 850 watts @ 80°F and 60% RH
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt – 1phase – 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 7.3 amps
- Efficiency: 6.1 Pints/kWh
- Energy Factor: 2.9 L/kWh
- Air Filter: MERV-8: 35% Efficient, ASHRAE
- Size: 14" x 17.5" x 2"
- Power Cord: 9 ft (2.7m), 110-120 VAC, Ground
- Drain Connection: 3/4" Threaded MPT or 5/8" Hose Barb
- Drain Hose: 5/8" ID x 8 ft (2.5m)
- Part Number: 4034160
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 14.5" (37cm) x 21" (53cm) x 26" (66cm)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x L): 23" (58cm) x 33" (84cm) x 40" (102cm)
- Weight: 90 lbs (41 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 102 lbs (46 kg)
What's in the Box?
- Santa Fe Force Dehumidifier
- 8 Foot Drain Hose
- 9 Foot Power Cord
- 4 Leveling Feet
- MERV-8 Air Filter
- Owner's Manual
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in pints per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in litres per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
Moisture Removal Capacity in litres per day at 27°C (80°F) and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Moisture Removal Capacity in pints per day at 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Temperature range the unit will function at. Unit will not remove moisture in temperatures below the operating range.
Power draw in amps during normal operation of the unit. Unit may draw more power briefly during initial power up.
Condensate Pump allows water removed from the unit to automatically be pumped thru tubing to a drain, even if drain is higher than unit. Without a condensate pump, water can only flow to a drain that is lower then the unit.
No posts found