Limited Time Offer - FREE SHIPPING (*does not apply to optional accessories)
The Santa Fe Compact70 dehumidier (Compact 2) is a powerful yet space saving unit. With a horizontal configuration and a flow-through design, this system removes excess moisture from low-clearance crawl spaces and tight basement areas to a small home theater.
- Small Footprint – Small footprint (12"x12"x21") fits low crawl spaces, basement mechanical closets, or other small spaces.
- Convenient Sizing – Sized to fit between floor joists for convenient hanging installation.
- Low Heat Load – Engineered for low temperature operation and the air flow issues that crawl spaces present.
- Auto Restart – Auto restart allows the dehumidifier to automatically restart after a power outage.
- Rotatable Exhaust Outlet – Provides for horizontal or vertical discharge.
- Maximum Water Removal: 70 Pints / 33 Litres / 8.75 Gallons per Day @ 80°F (27°C) and 60%RH
- Minimum Water Removal: 47 Pints / 22.2 Litres / 5.875 Gallons per Day @ 70°F (21°C) and 60%RH
- Efficiency: Max 5.0 Pints/kWh. Min 3.9 Pints/kWh
- Energy Factor: Max 2.4 L/kWh. Min 1.9 L/kWh
- Blower: 150 CFM @ 0.0" WG
- Operating Temperature Range: 49°F (9.4°C) minimum, 95°F (35°C) maximum
- Average Sound Level: 55 dBA
- Basement Sizing: 1,800 ft² - 2,200 ft² (167 m² - 204 m²) For Crawlspace: 1,800 ft² - 2,600 ft² (167 m² - 241.5 m²)
- Power: 580 watts @ 80°F and 60% RH
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt – 1 phase - 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 5.1 amps
- Power Cord: 9 ft (2.7m), 115 VAC, Ground
- Air Filter: MERV-13, Efficiency of 65% ASHRAE Dust Spot
- Filter Size (W x H x D): 0.75” (1.9 cm) x 9” (22.86 cm) x 11.38” (28.9 cm)
- Drain Hose: 8’ Direct Gravity Drain Hose (5/8” ID x 7/8” OD)
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x L): 12" (30.48 cm) x 12" (30.48 cm) x 21" (53.3 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x L): 18" (46 cm) x 18" (46 cm) x 27" (69 cm)
- Unit Weight: 55 lbs (25kg)
- Shipping Weight: 64 lbs (29kg)
- Part Number: 4033600
What's In The Box?
- Santa Fe Compact70 Dehumidifier
- Installation & Operation Instructions
- Leveling Feet
- 8' Drain Hose
- Drain Adapter
- Merv-13 Filter & Pre-Filter
Santa Fe 6-Year-Limited Warranty
- 2 Year Warranty on Parts & Labor;
- 6 Year Warranty on Compressor/Condenser
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in pints per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in litres per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
Moisture Removal Capacity in litres per day at 27°C (80°F) and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Moisture Removal Capacity in pints per day at 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Temperature range the unit will function at. Unit will not remove moisture in temperatures below the operating range.
Power draw in amps during normal operation of the unit. Unit may draw more power briefly during initial power up.
Condensate Pump allows water removed from the unit to automatically be pumped thru tubing to a drain, even if drain is higher than unit. Without a condensate pump, water can only flow to a drain that is lower then the unit.
No posts found