Limited Time Offer - FREE SHIPPING (*does not apply to optional accessories)
The Santa Fe Compact 2 dehumidier is specifically designed for medium sized basements and crawlspaces.
- Removes up to 70 pints/day (33 litres/day)
- Sized for 1,800 ft² (167 m²) basements or crawlspaces
- Draws only 5.1 Amps
Only 12" tall and 12" wide, the Santa Fe Compact 2 can fit where no other dehumidifier can. Ideal for medium sized basements and crawl spaces up to 1,800 ft² (167 m²). No conventional dehumidifier can perform as efficiently and effectively in crawlspaces as the Santa Fe Compact 2.
Why a Dehumidifier?
Studies show that as much as 50% of the air in your home travels up from your basement or crawl space. Typically this air has a higher relative humidity than the upper levels air in your home. This moist air can also carry with it musty odors and allergens such as mold spores, mildew, bacteria, and dust mites. High moisture levels in your crawl space or basement may also damage your home's infrastructure, flooring, furniture, and electromechanical systems. That's why it is important to keep these areas dry and clean. The Santa Fe Compact 2 Dehumidifier can help you do just that.
Quiet Operation – The Santa Fe Compact 2 has a sound level of 58 to 63 decibels at 6 ft (2 m), which is roughly the equivalent of quiet to normal conversation.
High Efficiency – Exceeds Energy Star® power efficiency requirements.
Low Temperature Operation – Engineered for crawlspaces, and the temperature and air flow issues that they present. When many conventional dehumidifiers have stopped removing water from the air, the Santa Fe Compact2 keeps on protecting you and your home.
Superior Air Filtration – MERV-8 filtration is standard on the Santa Fe Compact 2. This superior level of air filtration also keeps the Santa Fe Compact 2 working at peak efficiency for longer than other devices with cheaper designs.
Auto Defrost – Should frost form on the internal components in lower temperatures, an automatic defrost system shuts off operation and quickly melts frost so the unit can resume normal operation.
Auto Restart – Santa Fe dehumidifiers will automatically restart at the original setting after a power outage.
Optional Equipment – The engineers at Therma-Stor designed remote ducting kits, hang kits, caster kits and condensate pumps for use with the Santa Fe Compact2. These optional kits provide the ultimate in flexibility for your specific installation requirements
Santa Fe 5-Year-Limited warranty
- 2 Year Warranty on Parts & Labor;
- 5 Year Warranty on Compressor/Condenser
- Operating Temperature Range: 49°F (9°C) Minimum, 95°F (35°C) Maximum
- Water Removal: 70 pints/day (33 litres/day) - performance at 80°F (27°C) and 60% RH
- Sized for: 1,800 ft² (167 m²) - Typical
- Blower: 150 CFM @ 0.0" WG
- Power: 580 watts @ 80°F (27°C) and 60% RH
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt – 1phase – 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 5.1 amps
- Efficiency: 5.0 Pints/kWh (2.4 Litres/kWh)
- Air Filter: MERV-8: 35% Efficient, ASHRAE
- Filter Size: 9" x 11" x 1"
- Power Cord: 9 ft (2.7m), 110-120 VAC, Ground
- Drain Connection: 3/4" Threaded NPT
- Drain Hose: 8 ft (2.5m) Driect Gravity Hose (5/8" ID x 7/8" OD)
- Part Number: 4033600
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 12" (31cm) x 12" (31cm) x 21" (53cm)
- Shipping Box Dimensions (W x H x L): 18" (46cm) x 18" (46cm) x 27" (69cm)
- Weight: 55 lbs (25kg)
- Shipping Weight: 64 lbs (29kg)
What's In The Box?
- Santa Fe Compact 2 Dehumidifier
- Power Cord
- 8 ft Drainage Hose
- MERV-8 Air Filter and Pre-Filter
- Owner's Manual
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in pints per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in litres per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
Moisture Removal Capacity in litres per day at 27°C (80°F) and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Moisture Removal Capacity in pints per day at 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Temperature range the unit will function at. Unit will not remove moisture in temperatures below the operating range.
Power draw in amps during normal operation of the unit. Unit may draw more power briefly during initial power up.
Condensate Pump allows water removed from the unit to automatically be pumped thru tubing to a drain, even if drain is higher than unit. Without a condensate pump, water can only flow to a drain that is lower then the unit.
No posts found