The Santa Fe Classic’s vertical configuration and flow-down design perform exceptionally well in basements, and provide options for installation that no other unit can match. The Santa Fe Classic high-capacity (275 cfm) blower moves air in a way that no small conventional unit can.
- Removes 110 Pints/Day
- Sized for 2,500 Sq. Ft.
- Draws 6.4 Amps
High Efficiency – Exceeds Energy Star® efficiency requirements.
Low Temperature Operation – Engineered for basements and the temperature and air flow issues that they present. When many conventional dehumidifiers have stopped removing water from the air, the Santa Fe Classic continues to protect your family and your home.
Superior Air Filtration – MERV-11 filtration is standard on the Santa Fe Classic, capturing particles (including mold spores) down to 1 micron in size. This superior level of air filtration also keeps the Santa Fe Advance working at peak efficiency for longer than other conventional dehumidifiers.
Auto Restart – Santa Fe dehumidifiers will automatically restart at the original setting after a power outage.
Optional Equipment – The engineers at Therma-Stor designed ducting kits and condensate pumps for use with the Santa Fe Classic. These optional kits provide the ultimate in flexibility for your specific installation requirements.
Santa Fe 5-Year-Limited warranty
- 2 Year Warranty on Parts & Labor;
- 5 Year Warranty on Compressor/Condenser
- Operating Temperature Range: 56°F (13°C) minimum, 95°F (35°C) maximum
- Water Removal: 110 pints/day (52 litres/day) - performance at 80°F (27°C) and 60% RH
- Sized for: 2,500 ft² (232 m²) - Typical
- Blower: 275 CFM @ 0.0" WG
- Power: 700 watts @ 80°F and 60% RH
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt – 1 phase - 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 6.4 amps
- Efficiency: 6.3 Pints/kWh
- Energy Factor: 3.0 L/kWh
- Air Filter: MERV-11 65% Efficient, ASHRAE
- Size: 16" x 20" x 2"
- Power Cord: 9 ft (2.7m), 110-120 VAC, Ground
- Drain Hose: 9/16" ID x 6 ft (1.8m) Direct Gravity Drain Hose
- Part Number: 4029700
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 20" (51cm) x 36" (91cm) x 17" (43cm)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x L): 24" (61cm) x 44" (112cm) x 21" (53cm)
- Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 117 lbs (53 kg)
What's in the Box?
- Santa Fe Classic Dehumidifier
- 9 foot power cord
- 4 caster wheels
- 8 foot Drain hose
- Foam pre-filter
- MERV-11 filter
- Owners Manual
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in pints per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in litres per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
Moisture Removal Capacity in litres per day at 27°C (80°F) and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Moisture Removal Capacity in pints per day at 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Temperature range the unit will function at. Unit will not remove moisture in temperatures below the operating range.
Power draw in amps during normal operation of the unit. Unit may draw more power briefly during initial power up.
Condensate Pump allows water removed from the unit to automatically be pumped thru tubing to a drain, even if drain is higher than unit. Without a condensate pump, water can only flow to a drain that is lower then the unit.
No posts found