The Santa Fe Classic is engineered for basements and other finished spaces, it features a vertical configuration and a flow-down design. Its high-capacity blower moves air in a way that no small conventional unit can. It is one of the most energy-efficient residential units on the market.
- Vertical Configuration – Vertical configuration is great for basement applications.
- High-Capacity Blower – High capacity blower for optimal air movement.
- Auto Restart – Allows the dehumidifier to automatically restart after a power outage.
- Low Heat Load – Engineered for low-temperature operation and proper airflow.
- Optional Accessories – Optional duct kits and condensate pumps provide multiple installation options for greater flexibility.
- Maximum Water Removal: 110 Pints / 52 Litres / 13.75 Gallons per Day @ 80°F (27°C) and 60%RH
- Minimum Water Removal: 90 Pints / 42.5 Litres / 11.25 Gallons per Day @ 70°F (21°C) and 60%RH
- Efficiency: Max 6.3 Pints/kWh. Min 5.8 Pints/kWh
- Energy Factor: Max 3.0 L/kWh. Min 2.7 L/kWh
- Blower: 275 CFM @ 0.0" WG
- Operating Temperature Range: 56°F (13°C) minimum, 95°F (35°C) maximum
- Average Sound Level: 60 dBA
- Basement Sizing: 2,500 ft² (232 m²) - Typical
- Power: 700 watts @ 80°F and 60% RH
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt – 1 phase - 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 6.4 amps
- Power Cord: 9 ft (2.7m), 115 VAC, Ground
- Air Filter: MERV-13, Efficiency of 65% ASHRAE Dust Spot
- Filter Size (W x H x D): 16" (40.6 cm) x 20" (50.8 cm) x 2" (5 cm)
- Drain Hose: 9/16" ID x 6 ft (1.8m) Direct Gravity Drain Hose
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x L): 20" (51 cm) x 36" (91 cm) x 17" (43 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x L): 24" (61 cm) x 44" (112 cm) x 21" (53 cm)
- Unit Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 117 lbs (53 kg)
- Part Number: 4029700
What's in the Box?
- Santa Fe Classic Dehumidifier
- Santa Fe Classic Installation & Operation Instruction
- 6 Foot Drain Hose
- MERV-13 Filter
- 9 Foot Power Cord
- 4 Caster Wheels
Santa Fe 6-Year-Limited Warranty
- 2 Year Warranty on Parts & Labor;
- 6 Year Warranty on Compressor/Condenser
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in pints per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in litres per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
Moisture Removal Capacity in litres per day at 27°C (80°F) and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Moisture Removal Capacity in pints per day at 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Temperature range the unit will function at. Unit will not remove moisture in temperatures below the operating range.
Power draw in amps during normal operation of the unit. Unit may draw more power briefly during initial power up.
Condensate Pump allows water removed from the unit to automatically be pumped thru tubing to a drain, even if drain is higher than unit. Without a condensate pump, water can only flow to a drain that is lower then the unit.
No posts found