Limited Time Offer - FREE SHIPPING (*does not apply to optional accessories)
The Advance90’s horizontal configuration and unique dual airflow outlets make it an ideal solution for basements, crawl spaces, and home gyms. It features dual exhaust vents for improved airflow and increased efficiency, keeping your operating costs in check.
- Dual Exhaust Outlets – Dual exhaust outlets allow for air distribution to multiple locations.
- Low Heat Load – Engineered for low temperature operation and the air flow issues that crawl spaces present.
- Horizontal Solutions – Horizontal cabinet is conveniently sized for installation in crawl space or basement.
- Auto Restart – Auto restart allows the dehumidifier to automatically restart after a power outage.
- Superior Air Filtration – Provides superior air filtration. Merv 13 filter is designed to trap particles down to 0.3 microns.
- Maximum Water Removal: 90 Pints / 42.58 Litres / 11.25 Gallons per Day @ 80°F (27°C) and 60%RH
- Minimum Water Removal: 71 Pints / 33.59 Litres / 8.875 Gallons per Day @ 70°F (21°C) and 60%RH
- Efficiency: Max 6.1 Pints/kWh. Min 4.9 Pints/kWh
- Energy Factor: Max 2.88 L/kWh. Min 2.3 L/kWh
- Blower: 309 CFM @ 0.0" WG
- Operating Temperature Range: 49°F (9°C) Minimum, 95°F (35°C) Maximum
- Average Sound Level: 59 dBA
- Basement Sizing: 2,200 ft² (204 m²) - 2,600 ft² (242 m²) For Crawlspace: 2,200 ft² - 3,000 ft² (204 m² - 279 m²)
- Power: 640 watts @ 80°F (27°C) and 60% RH
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt – 1 phase - 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 5.7 amps
- Power Cord: 9 ft (2.7m), 115 VAC, Ground
- Air Filter: MERV-13, Efficiency of 65% ASHRAE Dust Spot
- Filter Size (W x H x D): 14” (36.5 cm) x 17.5” (44.4 cm) x 1.75” (4.4 cm)
- Drain Hose: 8' Direct Gravity Drain Hose (5/8” ID x 7/8” OD)
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x L): 14.5" (37 cm) x 19.4" (49 cm) x 26" (66 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x L): 23" (58 cm) x 30" (76 cm) x 40" (102 cm)
- Unit Weight: 80 lbs (36 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 95 lbs (43 kg)
- Part Number: 4034180
What's in the Box?
- Santa Fe Advance 2 Dehumidifier
- MERV-8 Filter
- 4 Leveling Feet
- Drain Adapter
- 8 foot Drain Hose
- Installation & Operations Inctruction
Santa Fe 6-Year-Limited Warranty
- 2 Year Warranty on Parts & Labor;
- 6 Year Warranty on Compressor/Condenser
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in pints per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in litres per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
Moisture Removal Capacity in litres per day at 27°C (80°F) and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Moisture Removal Capacity in pints per day at 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Temperature range the unit will function at. Unit will not remove moisture in temperatures below the operating range.
Power draw in amps during normal operation of the unit. Unit may draw more power briefly during initial power up.
Condensate Pump allows water removed from the unit to automatically be pumped thru tubing to a drain, even if drain is higher than unit. Without a condensate pump, water can only flow to a drain that is lower then the unit.
No posts found