Limited Time Offer - FREE SHIPPING (*does not apply to optional accessories)
The Santa Fe Advance 2 (Advance 90) is specifically designed for medium to large basements and crawlspaces.
- Removes 90 pints/day (32 litres/day)
- Sized for 2,200 ft² (204 m²) basements or crawlspaces
- Draws 5.7 Amps
Larger than the Santa Fe Compact 2, the Advance 2 has dual exhaust vents to increase circulation and moisture removal in a compact size.
Why a Dehumidifier?
Studies show that as much as 50% of the air in your home travels up from your basement or crawl space. Typically this air has a higher relative humidity than the upper levels air in your home. This moist air can also carry with it musty odors and allergens such as mold spores, mildew, bacteria, and dust mites. High moisture levels in your crawl space or basement may also damage your home's infrastructure, flooring, furniture, and electromechanical systems. That's why it is important to keep these areas dry and clean. The Santa Fe Advance 2 Dehumidifier can help you do just that.
High Efficiency – Exceeds Energy Star ® efficiency requirements.
Low Temperature Operation – Engineered for crawlspaces and the temperature and air flow issues that they present. When many conventional dehumidifiers have stopped removing water from the air, the Santa Fe Advance 2 keeps on protecting you and your home.
Superior Air Filtration – MERV-8 filtration is standard on the Santa Fe Advance 2. This superior level of air filtration also keeps the unit working at peak efficiency, out performing other conventional dehumidifiers.
Auto Restart – Santa Fe dehumidifiers will automatically restart at the original setting after a power outage.
Optional Equipment – A duct kit and condensate pump are available for use with the Santa Fe Advance 2. These optional kits provide the ultimate in flexibility for your specific installation requirements.
Santa Fe 5-Year-Limited warranty
- 2 Year Warranty on Parts & Labor;
- 5 Year Warranty on Compressor/Condenser
- Operating Temperature Range: 49°F (9°C) Minimum, 95°F (35°C) Maximum
- Blower: 309 CFM @ 0.0" WG
- Power: 640 watts @ 80°F (27°C) and 60% RH
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt – 1phase – 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 5.7 amps
- Sized for: 2,200 ft² (204 m²) - Typical
- Water Removal: 90 pints/day (32 litres/day) - performance at 80°F (27°C) and 60% RH
- Efficiency: 6.1 Pints/kWh (2.9 Litres/kWh)
- Air Filter: MERV-8 35% Efficient, ASHRAE (14" x 17.5" x 2")
- Power Cord: 10 ft (2.9m), 110-120 VAC, Ground
- Drain Connection: 3/4" Threaded NPT or 5/8" Hose Barb
- Drain Hose: 5/8" ID x 8 ft (2.5m)
- Part Number: 4034180
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 14.5" (37cm) x 19.4" (49cm) x 26" (66cm)
- Shipping Box Dimensions (W x H x L): 23" (58cm) x 30" (76cm) x 40" (102cm)
- Weight: 80 lbs (36 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 95 lbs (43 kg)
What's in the Box?
- Santa Fe Advance 2 Dehumidifier
- MERV-8 Filter
- 4 Leveling Feet
- 9 foot Power Cord
- 8 foot Drain Hose
- Owner's Manual
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in pints per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in litres per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
Moisture Removal Capacity in litres per day at 27°C (80°F) and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Moisture Removal Capacity in pints per day at 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Temperature range the unit will function at. Unit will not remove moisture in temperatures below the operating range.
Power draw in amps during normal operation of the unit. Unit may draw more power briefly during initial power up.
Condensate Pump allows water removed from the unit to automatically be pumped thru tubing to a drain, even if drain is higher than unit. Without a condensate pump, water can only flow to a drain that is lower then the unit.
No posts found