Please note this is a Special Order item with specific shipping handling. Please contact us for more details on delivery time
The HI-E DRY 195 was designed for areas demanding higher capacity equipment to help eliminate mold, mildew and their odors, such as indoor pools, spas, locker rooms and exercise areas. The ‘195’ is controlled by an onboard dehumidistat adjustable from 20 to 80% RH, along with positive “On” and “Off” settings.
- Dehumidistat Controller - Features a controller with settings from 20 to 80 percent relative humidity and a positive "on" and "off" setting.
- Portable Compact Design - Portable and provided with four casters makes it flexible when it comes to placement.
- Internal Condensate Pump - Capable of lifting condensate 17 ft and includes 20 ft of condensate hose.
- Powerful Airflow - At its highest fan and power speeds, it moves air through your dehumidifier at 610 CFM.
- Maximum Water Removal: 195 Pints / 93 Litres / 24 Gallons per Day @ 80°F and 60% RH
- Efficiency: 5.4 Pints/kWh
- Energy Factor: 2.8 L/kWh
- Blower: 610 CFM
- Operating Temperature Range: 40°F (4°C) minimum, 110°F (43°C) maximum
- Power: 1500 watts
- Supply Voltage: 115 VAC
- Current Draw: 13.1 amps
- Power Cord: 10 ft (3 m), 115 V with Ground
- Air Filter: MERV-11
- Filter Size (W x H x D): 16" (40 cm) x 20" (50.8 cm) x 2" (5 cm)
- Duct Connection: 12" (30 cm) Inlet Duct Collar, 10" (25 cm) Outlet Duct Collar, Block off plate
- Drain Hose: 20 ft
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x L): 20" (50.8 cm) x 42" (106.7 cm) x 19" (48 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x L): 26" (66 cm) x 47" (119 cm) x 24" (61 cm)
- Unit Weight: 130 lbs (59 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 145 lbs (65.8 kg)
- Part Number: 4036710
What's In The Box?
- Quest Hi-E Dry 195 Dehumidifier
- 20 ft Drain Hose
- MERV 11 Filter
- Owner's Manual
Manufacturer's 5-Year-Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts & Labor;
- 5 Year Warranty on Compressor/Condenser
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in pints per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
The efficiency of the unit in how much water can be extracter for a certain amount of power. Expressed in litres per Kilowatt/Hour of electricity. The higher the number the more efficient
Humidstat automatically turns unit off once a preset relative humidity level is reached. Helps save electricity so unit only operates when needed.
Moisture Removal Capacity in litres per day at 27°C (80°F) and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Moisture Removal Capacity in pints per day at 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Temperature range the unit will function at. Unit will not remove moisture in temperatures below the operating range.
Power draw in amps during normal operation of the unit. Unit may draw more power briefly during initial power up.
Condensate Pump allows water removed from the unit to automatically be pumped thru tubing to a drain, even if drain is higher than unit. Without a condensate pump, water can only flow to a drain that is lower then the unit.
- Pool & Spa
No posts found