Please note this is a Special Order item with specific shipping handling. Please contact us for more details on delivery time
The HI-E DRY 120 is an ideal solution for areas with heavier moisture loads that demand elimination of mold, mildew, and their associated odors. Its heavy duty swivel casters provide easy movement throughout your facility. This dehumidifier can be used standalone or in ducted installations.
- Highly Efficient - An impressive Energy Factor of 3.6 l/kwh ensures reduced costs, making it one of the most efficient models available.
- Easy Control - Controlled by a dehumidistat with settings from 20 to 80 percent relative humidity and a positive “on” and “off” setting.
- Portable Design - With 4 caster wheels and smaller carbon footprint, set up is easier than with many bulky commercial dehumidifiers.
- Internal Condensate Pump - Contains an internal condensate pump capable of lifting condensate 17 ft and 30 ft of condensate hose.
- Low Temperature Operation - Use this dehumidifier is temperatures down to 33°F
- Maximum Water Removal: 120 Pints / 57 Litres / 15 Gallons per Day @ 80°F and 60% RH
- Efficiency: 7.7 Pints/kWh
- Energy Factor: 3.6 L/kWh
- Blower: 445 CFM
- Operating Temperature Range: 40°F (4°C) minimum, 110°F (43°C) maximum
- Power: 680 watts
- Supply Voltage: 115 VAC
- Current Draw: 5.9 amps
- Power Cord: 10 ft (3 m), 115 V with Ground
- Air Filter: MERV-11
- Filter Size (W x H x D): 16" (40 cm) x 20" (50.8 cm) x 2" (5 cm)
- Duct Connection: 12" (30 cm) Inlet Duct Collar, 10" (25 cm) Outlet Duct Collar, Block off plate
- Drain Hose: 20 ft
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x L): 20" (50.8 cm) x 42" (106.7 cm) x 19" (48 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x L): 22" (55.9 cm) x 48" (122 cm) x 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Unit Weight: 121 lbs (54.9 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 145 lbs (65.8 kg)
- Part Number: 4036730
What's In The Box?
- Quest Hi-E Dry 120 Dehumidifier
- Condendate Pump and Hose
- MERV 11 Filter
- Owner's Manual
Manufacturer's 5-Year-Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts & Labor;
- 5 Year Warranty on Compressor/Condenser
- Pool & Spa
No posts found