- Humidistat Controller - Keeps moisture under control with settings for 40%–90% RH in 5% increments.
- Touchscreen Display - Displays real-time temp, RH, grain depression and drying progress trends at a glance.
- Automatic Pump Out - Allows continuous operation and pumps out up to 3 ft (1 m) above unit.
- Auto Re-start - Auto-restart after outage when power is restored.
- Maximum Water Removal: 74 Pints / 35 Litres / 9 Gallons per Day @ 80°F and 60% RH
- Blower: 180 CFM
- Operating Temperature Range: 45°F (7°C) minimum, 100°F (38°C) maximum
- Average Sound Level: 55 dBA
- Supply Voltage: 115 V / 60Hz
- Current Draw: 6.2 amps
- Power Cord: 6 ft (1.8 m), 115 V with Ground
- Air Filter: Disposable Mesh Filter
- Drain Hose: 20 ft
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x L): 12.5" (31.8 cm) x 17.6" (44.7 cm) x 21.5" (54.6 cm)
- Unit Weight: 65 lbs (29.5 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 70 lbs (31.7 kg)
- Part Number: 103806 (F515)
What's In The Box?
- Drie-Eaz PHD 200 Dehumidifier
- 20 ft (6 m) of drain hose with quick-connect fitting
- 6 ft (1.8 m) detachable power cord
- 1 disposable air filter
- Owner's Manual
Manufacturer's 1-Year-Limited Warranty
Moisture Removal Capacity in litres per day at 27°C (80°F) and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Moisture Removal Capacity in pints per day at 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Temperature range the unit will function at. Unit will not remove moisture in temperatures below the operating range.
Power draw in amps during normal operation of the unit. Unit may draw more power briefly during initial power up.
Condensate Pump allows water removed from the unit to automatically be pumped thru tubing to a drain, even if drain is higher than unit. Without a condensate pump, water can only flow to a drain that is lower then the unit.
No posts found