The new DriTec 4000i from Dri-Eaz is powerful and versatile desiccant dehumidifier. Its versatile design allows for flexible setup in low-clearance spots and in ducted applications. It uses desiccant drying technology to remove moisture even in low temperatures and low humidity conditions - making it an ideal solution for removing moisture from items like hardwood floors, concrete, walls, cabinets, plaster, brick and more. The DriTec 4000i will continue removing moisture effectively in sub-zero temperatures. It also dehumidifies reliably in low humidity conditions, even down to 0% relative humidity.
- Powerful Moisture Removal - Rated to remove 118 pints of moisture per day in AHAM conditions.
- Portable and Compact - Large rubber wheels and a rugged folding handle for easy maneuverability. Even works on its back for low-clearance areas
- Efficiency-Boosting Technology - Equipped with Positive Thermal Coefficient heaters for better efficiency, safety and longer life.
- Smart Controls - Displays average pints-per-day removal with real-time temperature and relative humidity percentage readings for inlet and outlet ducts.
- Built-in Storage - Built-in compartments stores power cords and ducting components.
- Onboard Dehumidistat and Digital Hour Meter - Allows you to set a desired relative humidity to maintain automatically and hour meter measures cumulative operating time and stores it to help track total job hours.
- Maximum Water Removal: 118 Pints / 55.8 Litres / 14.75 Gallons per Day @ 80°F and 60% RH
- Blower: Process Air 395 CFM, Reactivation Air 65 CFM
- Supply Voltage: 115 V / 60Hz
- Current Draw: 24 amps, Circuit 1: 10.7 amps, Circuit 2: 10.8 amps
- Power Cord: 2 25 ft (7.6 m), 115 V with Ground
- Air Filter: 4-PRO Filter
- Ducting: Process Air Layflat Duct, Reactivation Air Heat-resistant, 20 ft × 6 in.
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x L): 21.14" (53.7 cm) x 33.13" (84.15 cm) x 20.25" (51.4 cm)
- Unit Weight: 95 lbs (43.1 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 150 lbs (68 kg)
- Part Number: 114621 (F533)
What's In The Box?
- Dri-Eaz DriTec 4000i Dehumidifier
- Reactivation Out Duct Ring Adapter
- Reactivation Out Heat-Resistant Ducting
- Air Inlet Duct Ring Adapter
- Process Air Outlet Layflat Duct Adapter Assembly
- 2 25' Electrical Cords
- 3M HAF High Airflow Filter
- Owner's Manual
Manufacturer's 1-Year-Limited Warranty
Humidstat automatically turns unit off once a preset relative humidity level is reached. Helps save electricity so unit only operates when needed.
Moisture Removal Capacity in litres per day at 27°C (80°F) and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Moisture Removal Capacity in pints per day at 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity. Removal varies at other temperatures and moisture levels.
Power draw in amps during normal operation of the unit. Unit may draw more power briefly during initial power up.
No posts found